Choose the Dates Choose the location Choose the apartment features
Rooms Cap.
Your Budget
Just ManPrivate BathroomSingle BedDouble Bed
More than 2 BedShared BathroomJust WomanInternet
WifiCable TVBalconyLaundry Room
Maid serviceAir-Cond.PetsChildrens
Swimming PoolTerracefront/backyard
No need to complete all

Barrio: Abasto

The neighborhood was born in 1769, with the creation of the Parish of Our Lady of Montserrat.
Known for many years as the South Cathedral, its location with respect to our Mother Church, was popularly known as "Drum neighborhood" because of its black population. He saw service between major streets companies grouped into its ranks men of color.

Three seats are very important within limits: Moreno, Lorea and Congress.The first had its origin in the famous Gap of Montserrat, known later as "Fidelity", "Good Order" and "Restoring Roses." Lorea The square was formed on the grounds that they were of Isidro Lorea, who with his wife died during the British invasion. The Congress is facing the monumental Palacio Legislativo.

Bounded by the streets: Ave. Independencia, Ave. La Plata, Rio de Janeiro, Angel Gallardo, State of Israel, Av Córdoba, Gallo, Sánchez de Bustamante y Sánchez de Loria.
His name reminds Almagro and Don Juan de la Torre, who was the original owner of these lands.
In 1857, near the Western Railway, was born at the corner of the current season the former Medrano Almagro, then surrounded by dairy farms and stores with its inevitable pelota court, characterized the place.

Barrio: Las Canitas

The origin and why the name Palermo neighborhood is not entirely specific. As was common to call the places they had churches or saints who worshiped other residents complain that in fact the district is named as an oratory was venerated an image of San Benito de Palermo, so the faithful would say they were going to see Palermo.

On November 11, 1875 opened Tres de Febrero Park (named in commemoration of the date of the Battle of Caseros)

There is now the great lung of Buenos Aires with 300 acres between Del Libertador Avenue, Salguero, Rafael Obligado Avenue and Pampa are the wonders of its lakes and green.

In Palermo Chico is the so-called Barrio Park, a residential and beautiful. Geographically situated in the Avenida Figueroa Alcorta, among Tagle and San Martín de Tours. The oldest part of Palermo is known precisely as Palermo Viejo and its dimensions come from behind Plaza Italia, to the southeast. He had early suburban worthy of tango lyrics and the pen of writers like Jorge Luis Evaristo Carriego and Borges.

Other frequently visited places of Palermo are the Botanical Gardens in the Avenues Santa Fe and Las Heras. He has more than seven hectares of greenery in the city and has in its inventory to more than 7000 species. It was created by none other than Carlos Tays.

In front are the Zoo, now known as the Buenos Aires Zoo in the Avenidas Sarmiento and Las Heras.
In Sarmiento and Santa Fe Avenue, stands the legendary Rural Society. After the deed the land where the Rural, the company undertook an ambitious building project, which allowed the development of various competitions and exhibitions. To this point, the latest edition of the Book Fair took place on its premises. But undoubtedly, the most famous is the Rural Country livestock shows. This is usually done between the months of July or August and concurs people around the country and abroad. Here converge the best of the field where the champions are awarded in Argentina.

Barrio: Balvanera

In Spain there is a valley in the province of Logroño, called Valvanera, rather than conversion of a former bandit Oñez Nuño, who made him the appearance of the Virgin Mary in the valley of the same name. In the late eighteenth century came to Rio de la Plata devotion to Our Lady of Balvanera. He built a chapel in 1799, later (three decades later) will become parish and which gives its name to the neighborhood.
In Balvanera, there are passages that are part of the history of Buenos Aires and have the particularity that its path is not straight, since they are all crooked and whimsical drawings.

As Miserere, there are two versions, some say it comes from the Latin word "Misserere" which means "mercy", related to the killing of animals at the time of the Slaughter of the West were slaughtered in the area, or because that was which was called the owner of the land occupied today by Square Miserere.

"Commonly it is called" Plaza Once ", but on this point there are still many unknowns, because the name" Once "is known all around this season is called Once, but is incomplete because the correct name is Eleven September. It shall extend to the square, as has been said, it is right square Miserere. On the other hand, the lack of information concerning the area is incredibly attributable to government officials of the City, as in the indication of down the highway at Jujuy Avenue stated "A Once", not specifying what you mean, as if the Plaza is not called that way, whether it refers to a neighborhood there is none of all districtscomprising the City that is named that way and whether it refers to the station is right to say "September Eleven". When searching for information on correctly indicated Miserere square "Plaza Miserere (also known as Plaza Once): 17,000 square meters, bounded by the streets Rivadavia, Ecuador, Bartolomé Mitre and Ecuador "and here is a mistake because it is mentioned twice Ecuador Street, Avenue Pueyrredón indicate missing." Information provided by the neighbor Roberto Oscar Gonzalez Fayet.

Finally without saying that the word "Once" is given by the date September 11, 1852, in which locals leaders organized a revolution against Urquiza's forces, which ended with the separation of the Province of Buenos Aires from the rest of the Confederacy for 10 years

Barrio: Barracas

barracks built at the beginning of the eighteenth century on the banks of the Riachuelo. According to Horacio Puccio account in his book "Barracks in History and Tradition" in some planes of Buenos Aires, the eighteenth century, a strip of land located between Lezama Park and the Creek for Vuelta de Rocha, included with the inscription "The barracks and land Burzaco Dona Maria." These barracks were "precarious buildings to store hides and other products in the country that they should embark on the Creek, or receive the goods coming from overseas." According to the Agreements of Extinct Cabildo de Buenos Aires, became Party Barracks in the early nineteenth century. Don Juan Manuel de Collantes, was named commissioner in December 1805 of the Superior Government Barracks and its vicinity. On 1 January 1814 was appointed mayor of brotherhood in Barracks, Don Carlos Aldaz.

August 30, 1853 was created the magistrate of the North Barracks and was appointed as Justice of the Peace Dr. John Milberg, a son of Johann Heinrich Carl Milberg Dillon Speckmann and Modesta Diaz which was also the founder of the site "Milberg corner" of the City and Tigre, Buenos Aires, where he settled after marriage in the City of Buenos Aires with Arditi Angela Rojas in 1856 (reported by Maria del Socorro Ricaldoni).

Barrio: Coghlan

October 1887

Celman President Emilio awarded Nouguier (husband of Martinez de Hoz Casares Pepa) the grant of a railway line (to build) between the station and Belgrano town Las Conchas (Tiger).
To realize the company, Emilio Nouguier formed the "National Railway Company Settlers" who, as a first step, he bought land in places where stations would be built new branch.

In 1926 he expanded the hospital, which was added new facilities to cover services in the following specialties: urology, proctology, pathology, laboratory and also a new kitchen. Since then, in 3555 Monroe Avenue, the major hospital action, not just projected but tambiéna Coghlan nearby neighborhoods.
The 1895 National Census showed that 267 people Coghlan lived in 55 houses built around the station. Quarter growth was due to the filing of large contingents of immigrants, with a predominance of French Basques, not as often imaginar.Ordenanzas English 1968 and 1972 Municipal officially elevated to the status Coghlan neighborhood metropolitan.
Over the years, were among prominent or notable residents of the neighborhood of the plastic Coghlan Lino Enea Spilimbergo, who lived and worked on his house and workshop of Tamborini 3818, the poet and lyricist Julian Centeya, the musician and teacher Athos Palma, who occupied a house in the NW corner Rivera and Melian, Father Antonio de Monterosso Treasurer who was Vicar of St. Mary of the Angels, and Ladislao Jose Biro the inventor who, in his home in 3378 Congress created the pen, among others. (Information obtained from the bill that establishes the February 1 as the day in the neighborhood of Coghlan)

Barrio: Colegiales

It is the same as the neighboring district of Chacarita, Chacarita named because of the Students.
It was a neighborhood of farms and orchards, where the Jesuits owned land that used to vacation with the students. Being expelled the monks, in 1767, these lands passed to the Crown of Spain.
Then, during the government of Rivadavia, the golden age which had plenty of labor and foreign immigrants came from Europe, spent much of this land to families under certain conditions, they had found a town. Thus were born the Chacarita and Colegiales.
There were many houses with all kinds of vegetables and fruit trees, some of whom came to exist until some 30 years ago, as many pastures and wastelands. District northwest of the area was called "Calabria" by the origin of the immigrants who inhabited them, it was amazing how quickly they made their homes for almost two days, the rose, as many it will be masons and master builders.
The neighborhood is known around the world thanks to cartoonist Quino, who chose this neighborhood for Mafalda comic. Today there on the streets Counts and Concepcion Arenal, a square "Mafalda", in honor of its author.

Barrio: Constitucion

worked in that area hospital Betlemitas parents at the beginning it was called "The Convalescent", then "Market High" for later renamed "Market Constitution" to name has given in honor of the word Constitution in the Constitution of Buenos Aires.

should be noted that the official name of "Market Constitution" appears with the first local memory of the years 1856 / 7 but the neighborhood is just beginning to call this when approving the modern nomenclature street, which produces the subdivision fraccióny Market environment Constitution, seeking with this to attract people to an area in which scarce devalued buildings. It was all about market carts Constitution which came loaded with all sorts of things to sell.

first land buyers, wholesalers who were needed as a place to build their shells. Along with these houses sprang the grocery stores, shops for buying and selling and all that business man was missing. Born also called "pirigundines" where they danced, they took a drink and where these women were not wanting the night that both entertained.


neighborhood was the scene of many tragedies, like the June 16, 1955, where they raised their forces in an abortive rebellion against the government of Peron. Also in September 1962 witnessed tragedies between blue and red where nearly ends in a real civil war.

Barrio: Chacarita

The lands of this district formerly belonged to the Jesuits, who had large farms there. Its name comes from the diminutive of the word "farm" or "Chaco". In 1608, in times of Hernandarias, the religious order received, by purchase or donation, a dozen "major lots, ie lots of land were born in the first division of land in Buenos Aires, and which , after the years, another 10 were annexed.

During the time of Rosas, the cemetery was home to many military garrisons and hundreds of Indians taken prisoner during the desert campaign of 1833. In this regard, a witness comment: "Under the galleries are the arches Roses soldiers, and in basements seething some families of Indians, all half-naked, begging in the same place where his parents lived ...".


history list within the factory of handmade Italian accordions Juan Anconetani, Guevara Street 478, which since 1917 are famous not only for the quality of their craft but because their children were very good violinists. They are also historical hats, manufactured by the Genoese Pascual Massera, widely used by locals of the time.

Barrio: Floresta

The lands of this district formerly belonged to the Jesuits, who had large farms there.
Its name comes from the diminutive of the word "farm" or "Chaco".
In 1608, in times of Hernandarias, the religious order received, by purchase or donation, a dozen "major lots, ie lots of land were born in the first division of land in Buenos Aires, and which , after the years, another 10 were annexed.
Each had a league background and were part of a huge office, which reached the present town of Ramos Mejía. When they were expelled in 1767, all his possessions were declared property of the Crown (by order of King Carlos III).
Then, its properties were administered by the Committee for the period of time, state represented the zone lot. The old times of history have a place in the neighborhood. The first students of the National, for example, are accustomed to spend their holidays in the area once housed the main buildings of the Jesuits (a part of the current cemetery site).

luxuries that brought fame to the place were the gas lighting, the first lightning rod in the neighborhood and a basement loaded with barrels that stored the wines they produced.
It is listed in the factory history of Italian handmade accordion Juan Anconetani, Guevara Street 478, which since 1917 are famous not only for the quality of their craft but because their children were very good violinists. They are also historical hats, manufactured by the Genoese Pascual Massera, widely used by locals of the time.

Barrio: La Boca

Historians agree draw the mouth as the place where Pedro de Mendoza founded the city of Santa Maria de los Buenos Aires, in 1536.
From early times the mouth of the Riachuelo was the natural port of Buenos Aires. Its shallow draft vessels allowed not considerable, which added to the sand banks that caused many problems, because the entrance channel was not very deep, it was necessary addition of the rising and downspouts.
Despite the drawbacks Creek continued from the late sixteenth century until the late nineteenth century in full force. There were numerous projects that the need for a major port generated taking into account the site, one of them, the work of Carlos Pellegrini, intended to narrow the mouth of the Riachuelo closing part of its output with a lock, so that é , ste increase its flow, deepen its access channel.
Projects and discussions about its feasibility and utility continued until he finally passed the one presented by Eduardo Madero, discarding the Eng Huergo that encouraged focus on the Riachuelo. The new port, concentrated to the north, meant the progressive deterioration of the Riachuelo. But this he remained the symbol of the neighborhood of La Boca and it is impossible to conceive of one without the other and vice versa.

This growing prosperity is embodied in the concern about providing housing for the latest developments, or perhaps one might say following the latest fashions. Thus appeared in these brick houses with ground floor and first floor, large windows or glass partitions with neutral colors, green, red or blue, and decorated ceilings. However it is interesting to note that many of these houses alternated with traditional metal or wood with metal roofs, hipped, in contrast to the terrace, by which time "modern."

Tourist Assistance Rentango Tell us what you need, Rentango wiill assist you during your stay !
apartamentos temporarios
© Copyright 2010. Todos los derechos reservados. Desarrollo LP Designs.